On behalf of the entire DSA administration, faculty, and staff, we want to thank you for your support, patience, and persistence during the COVID-19 pandemic over the past few months.
The start of the 2020-2021 school year will almost certainly look different than the way it began last year, but we are committed to opening for face-to-face instruction as scheduled in August.
Here's how we are preparing:
- Evaluating additional health precautions
- Consulting with medical professionals and local officials
- Forming a "Safe Return to School" task force
- Meeting weekly with the task force to coordinate safety plans
- Focusing on quality face-to-face instruction, 5 days a week, during normal school hours
- Updating families twice per month via video message from school administration
Divine Savior Academy is different from a public school setting. We have greater flexibility and options when it comes to opening our school safely in August. This is one of the benefits of being a smaller, private school. Please know that the health and safety of our students and staff will be a top priority as we make our plans.
We understand that each family has been affected by this situation in different ways. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. The best way to get answers is to come to speak with us directly, so we can provide the information you need.
We are truly thankful for our partnership with you and your family and we look forward to the day in August, when God-willing, we can all be together again on campus, even if it looks a bit different. May God's love and power fill you with peace and comfort today, throughout the summer, and always.
The Divine Savior Academy Administration