As a nonprofit ministry, Divine Savior Academy strives to share Christ's love through excellence in academics, supportive teachers, and a Christian environment with as many students and their families as possible. It is our mission and our passion.
As a Christian academy dedicated to excellence, we invest in experienced teachers with advanced degrees, modern facilities, and excellent programs. We receive the majority of our funding from tuition, just like other private schools.
We understand that your child's education is an important one, and that sending a student to Divine Savior Academy is a financial investment for any family. The goal of our Financial Aid Program is to make Divine Savior Academy affordable for your family, while still being able to provide excellence in education to all our students.
THE FINANCIAL AID PROCESS
- Families who have submitted an Application for Enrollment at DSA are eligible to begin the process by going to http://www.mytads.com/ and selecting the Financial Aid Assessment link. Once you create a family login, you can complete the online application. Tuition assistance is awarded based on individual needs as recommended by TADS. There is a $39 fee that is paid to TADS at the completion of the application process.
- Financial reviews are made on the following dates:
- November 15
- January 15
- March 15
- May 15
- Ongoing throughout the summer
- Financial aid packages are communicated approximately 2-3 weeks after each deadline mentioned above.
- Returning students must be re-enrolled in order to apply for financial aid.
- Applications will be available on March 1 and must be submitted by April 15 through the TADS portal. Contact your campus business office for instructions on how to apply.
Below are some documents that will provide more information about the TADS program and also assist in the process of completing an online application.
TADS Family Guide to Financial Aid — This document will provide general information about TADS and the financial aid process.
TADS Welcome & FAQ — Provides TADS support information along with some information about frequently asked questions.
This worksheet will help you prepare information to complete the online application.
We're happy to answer any questions about the financial aid process!
- Santa Rita Ranch Campus: Lisa Thomas 512-883-8410