Meet Our Teachers.
Experience Our Classrooms.
We believe that the best way to research a school is through a visit to the campus. It's even better when you get to speak with teachers, principals, staff, and see inside of classrooms to view the environment and student work! This type of interactive personalized visit gives you the best experience to be able to choose the right school for your child.
At our open house you will...
- Meet and interact with our PreK-12th teachers.
- Learn about our classrooms, curriculum, student life, and more.
- Experience a lesson by our teachers in the early childhood grades.
- Tour our campus.
- Ask our admissions team questions.
- Find out about next steps in our admissions process.
Pick a time that fits into your schedule...
- 6:30-6:40pm Meet admissions and administration in auditorium.
- 6:40-7:10pm Visit classroom.
- 7:10-7:30pm Tour campus (optional).
- 7:15-7:25pm Meet admissions and administration in auditorium.
- 7:25-7:55pm Visit classroom.
- 7:55-8:15pm Tour campus (optional).
One session covers one grade. If you are interested in experiencing multiple grades, we ask that you attend an additional session or have parents split up so that they are experiencing two grades during the same session.
Join us at our
In-Person Open House
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Want to start the application process earlier or can't make it to the open house?