Divine Savior Academy has open enrollment until the end of the third quarter dependent on classroom space. DSA conducts the admissions process throughout the year for the next school year’s enrollment. Our admissions department also facilitates the I-20 student visa process.
Admissions Process for Divine Savior Academy
- The admissions process at Divine Savior Academy begins with a private consultation to answer your questions about our academics and programs.
- Afterwards you will receive our application packet to fill out. These forms must be completed in full and submitted with the application fee to be considered for acceptance.
- After submitting your application, schedule your student evaluation. Your child will be evaluated in several areas to determine placement.
- On the day of your student evaluation, you must submit previous progress reports, school records, standardized test results, and our school recommendation form.
- After your student evaluation, the DSA Admissions Department will review all your forms and evaluations to determine admission. You will be notified with the results.
- Once admission is granted, the last step of the admissions process is to submit the student’s health and immunization records, along with the books and fees payment.
Admission to the Divine Savior Academy Delray Beach Campus is determined by our Director of Admissions Julia Boggs. Contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-414-6594.