Divine Savior Academy has open enrollment until the end of the third quarter dependent on classroom space. DSA conducts the admissions process throughout the year for the next school year’s enrollment. Our admissions department also facilitates the I-20 student visa process.
Admissions Process for Divine Savior Academy
- The admissions process at Divine Savior Academy begins with a private tour to answer your questions about our academics and programs, as well as to give you a tour of our campus. If you are unable to schedule a tour, please call us at 305-597-4545 to arrange a phone conference.
- Once you have been given a tour, you will receive our application packet to fill out. These forms must be completed in full and submitted with the application fee to be considered for acceptance.
- After submitting your application, schedule your student evaluation. Your child will be evaluated in several areas to determine placement.
- On the day of your student evaluation, you must submit previous progress reports, school records, standardized test results, and our school recommendation form.
- After your student evaluation, the DSA Admissions Department will review all your forms and evaluations to determine admission. You will be notified with the results.
- Once admission is granted, the last step of the admissions process is to submit the student’s health and immunization records, along with the books and fees payment.
Contact our Director of Admissions Juanita Wells at 305-597-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Process for Divine Savior Academy International Program
Admission to the Divine Savior Academy International Program is determined by our International Program Coordinator Erika Biesterfeld. Contact her directly at email@example.com or 305-597-4545.